Monday, 27 July 2015

Zentangle Books

Hello,

Ever since my  Zentangle post, I've been learning more about Zentangles, and practicing drawing them.

I was really pleased yesterday, because I found a selection of Zentangle books. I thought I'd show you, in case any of you are interested in learning some more about them. :)
  
Displaying IMG_20150727_145338_864.jpg


There was a huge range of them, and I chose the first two in the series. Inside, there's so many tutorials and ideas, and a workbook section at the back where you can practice.

I'm really pleased with them, and have been enjoying learning the new designs and patterns.

Displaying IMG_20150727_145705_145.jpg

 If you'd like to have a look at them, I found them in The Range. I brought them in the shop, but you might be able to find them on their website. They were a good price, a couple of pounds each.

See you on Saturday to read an interview with Cathy Cassidy!

Thank you for reading,

From Beth :) x 

Related Articles

1 comment :

Please feel free to comment - I'd love to hear your opinions. :) x

Powered by Blogger.