Thursday, 24 September 2015

Autumn Leaf Craft

Hello!

Today I did an autumn craft, which I really wanted to show you. It was really easy to do - and it only took me around five minutes. The only things you need are a leaf and a pen. I used a sharpie, which I found worked really well and didn't rub away. Alternatively, you could use a felt tip or biro, which would probably be just as good. :)

The first thing I did was choose my leaf. I liked this one because it was so colourful, but any leaf will be fine.

Then I doodled across the leaf! You can keep your design as simple or as crazy and creative as you'd like! I used a black pen but they'd look good multicoloured!

 I thought it was really fun to do and I was really pleased with how it turned out. They'd look good stuck on the front of cards or as a picture. Or you could always leave it on the ground outside for someone to find...?
Please let me know if you had a go at this and what you thought in the comments below. Have you done any other crafts lately? I'd love to hear about them :)

Thank you for reading,
From Beth :) x


Related Articles

4 comments :

  1. That's so pretty! You could make small holes in them as well and hang them up around your house, or you could do a whole bunch of them and put them in a jar as a centerpiece for your table.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! That's a good idea!x

      Delete

Please feel free to comment - I'd love to hear your opinions. :) x

Powered by Blogger.