Thursday, 10 September 2015

Five Facts About Me

Hello everyone!

I'm sorry for not posting in a while, I've been really busy! I promise to start blogging regularly again soon. :)

Usually, my posts have been craft based - mainly zentangle! I thought that I'd do a slightly different post today... about me!
Displaying IMG_20150909_174203_778.jpg
 
Some things you might not know about me are...

* I live in the UK *

* I'm fourteen years old *

* My favourite lessons are art and English *

* My full name is Elizabeth *

* I'm home-educated *


I'd love to hear from you, too! Please comment below to tell me five facts about yourself... :)

Thank you so much for reading,

See you again soon,

From Beth :) x

Related Articles

2 comments :

  1. -My full name, excluding my sirname, is Rosie Mae Aroha
    -I have been a vegetarian for 4 1/2 years
    -I am the middle child
    -My favourite lessons are history and english
    -My hobbies include writing, colouring, reading, cooking, and being with my family and pets.
    Hope you like that! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Rosie. That's lovely!xx

      Delete

Please feel free to comment - I'd love to hear your opinions. :) x

Powered by Blogger.