Sunday, 27 September 2015

September Favourites

Hi everyone,

Because, in the UK, it's nearing the end of September, I thought I'd share some of my favourite things that I've been up to this month. This could include crafts, clothes, books, films... anything, really! Let me know what you've been loving this month too, in the comments below - I'd love to hear about them! :)

The first thing that I want to mention is my camera. This was given to me early this month and I've been really enjoying using it. There's something special about looking through the lense and  snapping a picture. My camera is a Sanyo, and is 5 Mega Pixels. It's the perfect size - it's easy to slip into your pocket and take anywhere with you.
The next thing is autumn crafts. I love the colours of leaves at this time of year and have been having so much fun decorating and using them - click here to find out more. I made some a couple of days ago and scattered them outside - I'm hoping they might make someone smile, if they spot one.
I've been really enjoying rereading some of my favourite books. At the moment, I'm near the end of Lola Rose, by Jacqueline Wilson. I've also read Looking Glass Girl, by Cathy Cassidy, and Girl Online, by Zoe Sugg - I can't wait for the sequel.

And finally, the start of autumn. I love the way all the leaves have started falling and changing colours and that it's starting to get colder. It's good to be able to start layering up in jumpers and scarfs again!
So, those are all my favourites from this month.
Please let me know if you enjoyed this post, and if you'd like to see another monthly favourites post again in the future.
Thank you so much for reading,
From Beth :) x

Related Articles

8 comments :

  1. Aww so cute Beth! All your favourites are lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favourite thing this month? Well, it was actually inspired by your blog! I am seriously addicted to Zentangles at the moment. None of them are as good as yours though. xx
    ~El

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm so pleased that it inspired you! I love zentangles too - I bet your ones are really good.

      I love your blogs :) xx

      Delete
    2. Thanks! Could you maybe comment on my latest post on the ramblings of moi? I feel pretty bad about asking you this, but I would love your opinions.

      Delete
    3. Of course I will :) I'll have a look now x

      Delete
  3. Hello! Just letting you know I nominated you for the versatile blogger award. Click on this link to my blog to see what you need to do :)
    http://rosieauthorwriting.blogspot.co.nz/2015/10/the-versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment - I'd love to hear your opinions. :) x

Powered by Blogger.