Saturday, 12 September 2015

Winter ✨

Hello again,

How are you all? I hope you had a good summer. It's now autumn, here in the UK. I love autumn... Conkers, leaves falling from the trees, red, orange, yellow, brown... I'm so excited for winter to come though - I think it's my favourite season.


* I love the cold, fresh air *

* Snuggling under blankets, with hot chocolate and movies *

* Getting dark outside earlier *

* Layering up with jumpers, coats, scarfs and gloves *

* Snow - building snowmen, snowball fights, pulling on wellies and going for walks in the snow *

* CHRISTMAS *

Christmas is definitely my most favourite time of the year. I love the atmosphere and the build up. I love the excitement and the way that most people are looking forward to it too - everyone always seems to be so happy.

I'm looking forward to bonfire night, too. It's lovely to wrap up warm and go outside to watch the fireworks. Halloween can be good fun too - it's fun to spot people in costumes and guess who they're dressed up as.

There's lots of little things I'm looking forward to this year, too. There's books coming out by my favourite authors, new films and television shows. It'll be lovely to visit family and meet friends - and to spend lots of time with my pets! It's my rabbit's first winter outside - I've heard that bunnies love a little play in the snow. :)

What are you excited for this year? I'd love to hear about it in the comments below... :)

Thank you for reading,

From Beth :) x

Related Articles

5 comments :

  1. I love autumn and spring. It's spring in NZ now. Christmas is my favourite too, but weirdly, I don't like people buying me things! Good post :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Spring is lovely too. What time of year is Christmas in NZ? :) x

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. Christmas is in Summertime!

      Delete
    4. Wow! That's amazing! :) x

      Delete

Please feel free to comment - I'd love to hear your opinions. :) x

Powered by Blogger.