Thursday, 15 October 2015

LUSH | The Comforter

 <a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/14508071/?claim=886h6887ssg">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Hi everybody!

So, I wanted to talk about a Lush product that I got today: The Comforter. The description over on the Lush website drew me in: 'Berry yourself under a fruity blanket'. It sounded lovely! I ordered it from the Lush website, and it cost £4.95.

First Impressions...

The first thing that I noticed when I took out the product, was the colour - a beautiful, deep pink, mixed with a swirl of white. I loved this! It has the slightest hint of sparkle, which added to the magic. The scent is lovely too - it's smells sweet and fruity. I was impressed by the size - it was quite big, so looks as if it could get quite a few uses. I am super excited to try it!

After use...

I loved it! As I crumbled it under the tap, it transformed the water - the bath turned to a rosy shade of pink. It filled up with tons of foamy bubbles, filling the room with a lovely, sweet, smell. It was very relaxing and I'd definitely recommend it!

If you'd like to look into this product, click into one of the links in the first paragraph.

Have you ever tried The Comforter? Or any other Lush products? Please leave your opinions in the comments - I'd love to know what you think of them! :)

Thank you so much for reading,

From Beth :) x

Related Articles

8 comments :

  1. Lush is great! I love that it's vegan and cruelty free and that it has a cool Christmas range. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Rosie! Yes, it's great how it's cruelty free! And the Christmas range does look amazing :) xx

      Delete
  2. Please check out my latest blog post and comment! It is on stereotypes, and I would love to hear a range of peoples' views. :) xx
    http://rosieauthorwriting.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love lush and all their campaigns and my favourite bath bomb is space girl (I think that's the name) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - that one does look amazing!xx

      Delete
  4. I actually need this... Lush here I come!
    Hannah Rae xx

    Somethingimnotsure.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment - I'd love to hear your opinions. :) x

Powered by Blogger.