Wednesday, 21 October 2015

October Favourites

Hello everyone!

This month feels like it's gone so quickly - I can't believe that it's almost November already! October, though, is one of my favourite months - so, I've been really looking forward to doing my October Favourites post.  There's lots of things that I have been loving this month - and please post some of your favourite things from this month in the comments - I'd love to hear about them!

The first thing that I'd like to mention, would have to be Lush! I talked in my last post about how much I love the The Comforter bubble bar - click here to find out more about it! I absolutely love everything about the The Comforter: the lovely scent, design, and the way that it creates a gorgeous bath - so it definitely has secured a place in my favourites!

The next thing that I've been loving this month is hot chocolate. It's lovely at this time of year to be able to warm up with a hot drink. This one is from Waitrose, and is delicious! (And dairy-free!). It's super easy to make: you just heat a mug of milk and add in around three teaspoons, or to taste, of the hot chocolate. To top it off, you could always add some marshmallows or cream. I absolutely love the packaging - I think that the colours, large lettering and design make it look so cosy and perfect for a chilly evening. Not only is it super tasty, it smells heavenly too!

I'd also like to talk about a book. Since I was in Year Four, I've loved Jacqueline Wilson books. That's why I was so excited to read her latest book, which came out early this month. It's called 'Little Stars' and is the fifth book in the 'Hetty Feather' series. I thought that the cover was very appealing, with it's bright background and pictures. The story line was very gripping and unpredictable - I thought that it was perfect and I was so happy with the plot. I loved everything about the book and I hope that Jacqueline Wilson will bring out a sixth book in the series - I'm desperate to find out what will happen next!

The last thing that I want to include is The Nintendo Wii. I'm not usually one for playing games consoles - I much prefer using my phone (I like to go online and chat to friends) but we got our Wii out a few days ago and I've been having lots of fun using it - so I decided that it had to make my favourites! The two games that I've been playing are 'Just Dance' and 'Wii Fit'!

So, those are all my favourites for October! Sorry that it's a bit early this month -  I'd love to hear about what you've got planned for the rest of this October in the comments - maybe you're celebrating Halloween, or stocking up on fireworks for Bonfire night? I'd also love to know about your plans for November, too.

Please comment below and tell me your favourites for October! 

I also want to mention that I've just opened a Bloglovin account. This is just an easier way to follow my blog. Please click the Bloglovin button at the top-right of the page to follow me. :)

Thank you so much for reading,  

Related Articles

6 comments :

  1. Ohhh, I've been loving this vest that I got from my cousin. I don't really like clothes, but this is exactly my style- black with a little trimming of lace. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog's new look!! I love Trade aid's hot chocolate, and I love Lush too. :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been loving my green jumper from H&M and wii fit is my favourite game too!!❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment - I'd love to hear your opinions. :) x

Powered by Blogger.