Sunday, 8 November 2015

Got any plans for tomorrow?

Hi everyone,

Today, I'm going to do a 'day in the life' sort of post. I thought that I would talk you through my typical school/week day. So - picture this: in the morning, my alarm will ring, and I get up. The first thing that I will do, is go out to check on my pets, and then make some breakfast.

Once I've eaten, I get washed, dressed and log into the computer. Because I'm home-schooled, I learn at an online school. My lessons usually last a couple of hours -  so afterwards, I either take a break, or work through any homework.
I then make some lunch, and, by this point, it's usually between twelve and one o'clock. In the afternoon, I usually go for a walk.There's a short-cut near me, across a field, which brings you out by some shops, so it's useful to cut through there.

I usually have afternoons free from lessons, and have time to do...

- art and crafts (I recently got this colouring book, which is fun to do and packed with stunning illustrations).

 - YouTube videos. I recently discovered Carrie Hope Fletcher - her singing is incredible.

Colouring book/ft. headphones

- Messaging/seeing friends.

 -Dance.

- Blogging!

Late afternoon, I clean out my rabbit and guinea pig, eat tea, watch the soaps, and have a bath, usually using The Comforter bubble bar!

So, that's my day done. Because people reading live in different parts of the world, and will be doing different things each day depending on where they live, I thought that it would be interesting to ask you all...

Got any plans for tomorrow?
Please tell us about your typical day in the comments. 

Thank you so much for reading,
From Beth :) x 









Related Articles

8 comments :

  1. Great post, whats it like being home schooled?
    PS I love lush too xx
    https://pinksmartiesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      Home schooled - I really like it, and it works well for me!

      Lush is amazing xx

      Delete
  2. Your day sounds great! Usually my day is just going to school and doing difficult subjects which I don't understand, coming home, doing homework, watching Carrie's videos and exercising! The weekends and holidays are much better! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My day is pretty boring, school, home, sport and blogging, oh and a lot of procrastination! Your day sounds so interesting!
    Hannah Rae xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. My days boring school being to difficult come home do mountains of homework do my Physical Therapy take my medicine eat dinner go to sleep

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment - I'd love to hear your opinions. :) x

Powered by Blogger.