Tuesday, 1 December 2015

November Favourites

Hi everyone!

Another month gone already - happy December! Only twenty-five days to go until Christmas..! November's been good though - I loved Bonfire Night. What are your favourites for this month?

Picture credits to www.thebodyshop.com
I'm going to start with my Strawberry Shower Gel, from The Body Shop. I actually finished this, because I loved it so much. It's lasted a long time and the product is lovely. It smells sweet and fresh, and I love the way that it doubles up as a bubble bath. I've just ran out of this product, but I'm sure it'll be one that I will repurchase in the future.
The next thing has to be Superdrug's facewash. They come in different scents/flavors: I got one in pink grapefruit, and one lemon. I've tried lots of different face washes, and lots of different brands, but these have to be a favourite. They each work really well, and smell amazing. They last for a really long time because I find that you only need a really small amount each time.


I also wanted to mention an instrument this time! I've started teaching myself to play the ukulele! I didn't know that there were so many songs you learn and play on them. I've found a really useful YouTube channel for beginners which I'll link here. 
Last, I've got my absolute favourite thing from this November. My Polaroid camera. I got the Fujifilm Instax Mini 8, from Argos. I love the way it prints the pictures and watching them develop. The photos are good quality and the camera has a powerful flash and good focus. I think it looks very cute and quirky - I love it!

What were your favourites for November?

Related Articles

2 comments :

  1. Great post! I love those cameras, they're so cute! I also have that bodywash and a matching bodylotion. It smells soooo good! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, I love it! I just got the showergel again in mango - I think I might do a review soon! Thanks for your comment xx

      Delete

Please feel free to comment - I'd love to hear your opinions. :) x

Powered by Blogger.