Saturday, 5 December 2015

The Body Shop | Mango Shower Gel/Pink Lip Balm






As you may have seen in my November Favourites, I loved the Body Shop's strawberry shower gel. When I ran out, I decided to repurchase - but I got a different one this time. I got the mango - and it's definitely another favourite.

The first thing that I noticed was the colour. It's a gorgeous orange. To match, it smells delicious - a burst of sweet mango. I love the way it doubles up as a bubble bath - a small squirt under the tap forms heaps of big, frothy bubbles. I thought that it was a really good price for the size of the bottle and they last a really long time.



While I'm talking about the Body Shop, I'd also like to add that I got a lip balm from there too. I got it in Lychee - it's leaves a lovely shine and a pale tint. I'd really recommend this - it looks lovely and has a gorgeous vanilla scent too.

Both of these products would be great purchases for this time of year - they'd be great little gifts for you to give to friends for Christmas, as Secret Santa's or stocking fillers. 


~ Mango shower gel, 250ml - £4.00
~ Lip balm - £3.00

Have you ever tried any of these?

Related Articles

18 comments :

  1. Great post! Love The Body Shop - definitely on my Christmas list x

    Girl Abroad
    http://girlabroadblogs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I love it too!xx

      Delete
  2. I really love the body shop's body washes- too yummy-smelling for words! That lipbalm looks nice as well, I will have to keep an eye out for it!! :) Nice post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Yes, they smell amazing!xx

      Delete
  3. I would love to see you enter my Christmas giveaway! Info on latest blog post. xx
    http://rosieauthorwriting.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tried both of these, and they are really fab! Mango is one of my favourite scents, it's so exotic and that shower gel just smells so yummy! Thanks for sharing, dear. x Following you on bloglovin' <3

    Kay
    http://shoesandglitter.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does smell amazing! Thanks so much for your comment and follow! Just taken a quick look at your blog - it looks amazing (I love the design!)and I can't wait to have a look through your posts.xx

      Delete
  5. Absolutely love the Body Shop products and your review is super useful!
    Fashion Soup

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mind checking out my 50 facts about me, on my blog? I tagged you for it!
    http://rosieauthorwriting.blogspot.co.nz/ xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, of course! Thank you so much for the nomination xx

      Delete
  7. I've nominated you for a Christmas beauty tag! It's nothing special, but I thought you might like to do it!
    http://girlabroadblogs.blogspot.com

    Alice xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for nominating me, I can't wait to do the tag! I loved reading yours!xx

      Delete
  8. Oh, I do love the body shop ♥

    tipscapsule.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!! Thank you for your comment xx

      Delete
  9. I've always wanted to try stuff from the body shop! This post has just secured that wish!xx

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment - I'd love to hear your opinions. :) x

Powered by Blogger.