Sunday, 27 December 2015

Zoella Beauty | Kissy Missy Lip Balm


Zoella - also known as Zoe Sugg - is a very successful blogger/YouTuber, hitting millions of subscribers on her channel. I love both of Zoe's books (review here) and I really wanted to try some of her beauty products. One of the things I picked was the Kissy Missy Lip Balm. I ordered it from Superdrug and was really excited to try it when I received it in the post.

First Impressions

The packaging is a very cute design - I love the pastel colours and pretty fonts, surrounding the Zoella logo in the centre. In my opinion, the size of the pot is perfect - it's little and definitely won't take up much space in your bag, but there's still a good amount of lip balm crammed in there! The lip balm itself looks very smooth and it's colour is lovely. Another thing that I like is the scent - it smells of vanilla. So far so good! 

 After Use

At first, I found it took a couple of coats to get some colour - but after a day of two, the lip balm had softened up a bit, and it went on very easily. I like the way that it's firm and doesn't feel sticky on your lips. It leaves a pretty pink layer, which you can leave pale or build it up into a brighter colour if you'd like to. It stays on for a very long time and leaves your lips feeling moisturized. I love it!  

Overall, I'd really recommend this product. If you'd like to get this product, I'll leave a link to it here. In January, a new Zoella Beauty range will be coming out, replacing the Tutti Fruity range that the Kissy Missy lip balm comes from - so I'd pick one up soon. I'm so happy that I got this lip balm - and I'm excited to see what the new range will include!

Have you tried this product?

Related Articles

22 comments :

  1. This is such a nice lip balm, I think her handcream is my favourite item from the range xx

    www.anacelinelabod.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I need to try the handcream!xx

      Delete
  2. i still haven't tried any of zoe's stuff, this sounds nice :)

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I really like it. Thanks for commenting :) xx

      Delete
  3. The colour looks gorgeous! I haven't tried that particular lipgloss yet, but it's one to save for! I'd really recommend the Rommel lipsticks if you're building a collection! Check out my most recent upload?comment 4 comment?xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Hannah! I'll definitely have to check out those lipsticks! Yes, I'll have a look now :) xx

      Delete
  4. Well, I'm certainly loving the packaging! It's gorgeous! I don't think that's a colour that I'd wear myself but you certainly seem to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hesitated with this lip balm because I don't think it's my color..do you think it goes with every color of skin? Anw. I have the hand cream and solid fragrance from Zoella beauty and love it:)

    http://allthecolorsofjuly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) It is quite a strong colour but I like it because you can leave it quite natural or build it up into a brighter colour if you'd like to. I've not tried the hand cream or fragrance yet but they look lovely!xx

      Delete
  6. I love the packaging, it's so cute! I haven't tried any of her products yet, tempted to give this one a go though!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love the packaging too xx

      Delete
  7. I haven't tried this lip balm and don't really have any intention to as I have super sensitive skin and would most likely be allergic :( but I think I'll pick one up for best friend (lip balm junkie) if they aren't going to be available next year. xx
    http://pinksmartiesblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment, Marti! I hope your friend enjoys it :) xx

      Delete
  8. I love mainly all of Zoe products but the candy cream body lotion is my favourite xx
    http://random1234blog.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That one looks really nice xx

      Delete
  9. I've never tried this but it looks really pretty! Do you know if it is tested on animals?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rosie. I just looked it up and they aren't tested on animals - yay!xx

      Delete
  10. I've never tried this lip balm before, but heard great things about it! :) I love the packaging too, it's so cute! All of Zoella's beauty products are super adorable. <3

    Kay
    http://shoesandglitter.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment - I'd love to hear your opinions. :) x

Powered by Blogger.