Wednesday, 24 February 2016

Being Happy | Miranda Sings Award


Being happy with who you are is so important.

This post is a tag - the Miranda Sings Award.

The idea is that you think of things that you love about yourself. I really like this tag because I think that it's important to think positively sometimes -  it's a really special tag to be spreading round the internet.

Thank you very much to Aqua (from onmywayaqua.blogspot.co.uk) for nominating me.



The rules of this tag are:
  • Announce your win with a post and link the blogger who nominated you.
  • Include the featured image on your blog post.
  • Nominate some bloggers that you'd like to have a go at this tag.
  • List 7 things you love about yourself (This can be about your appearance, your personality, your achievements, etc.)
  • Don’t use negative connotation. Be confident in yourself!

I'd really like it if everybody reading could join in and list seven things that they love about themselves. I'll start:

1.) I have lovely friends, both online and offline.

2.) I'm generally quite a happy person, forever getting the giggles.

3.) I'm a good listener and like to help people.

4.) I'm really creative.

5.) I have a big imagination.

6.) I smile a lot.

7.) I love to read and write.

I'd like to tag:

Megan

Holly

Daisy

Miriam

Hannah Porter

Hannah Rae


                                   What are seven things that you love about yourself?
           Even if you're not tagged, have a go. You could do your own post or comment below.

Related Articles

11 comments :

  1. I love this tag! It's so much fun and it's so cute :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! cool! I'll do that now, I'll do a double post, one is the miranda sings tag, and the other one will be about my birthday! xx

    Miriam xx

    simplymiriam32.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute post Beth, you are lovely and your facts were great xxx
    www.rosieauthorwriting.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello .
    This is not spam
    Want to share your blog with the world? To find people who share the same passions as you? Come join us.
    Register the name of your blog URL, the country
    The activity is only friendly
    Imperative to follow our blog to validate your registration
    We hope that you will know our website from you friends.
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/
    Have a great day
    friendly
    Chris
    We follow your blog, please Follow our return
    All entries will receive a corresponding Arwards has your blog
    A pleasure to offer you a Award for your site
    http://nsm08.casimages.com/img/2016/02/25//16022502442318874514006332.png

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank yo sooooo much for nominating me Beth, I've already done a post on it. Once again your layout and style is AMAZING!
    xxxDaizy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Daisy! I'll go over and have a look at yours now. Aw thank you!!xx

      Delete
  6. Yaaaaaaaaaaaay you did it! I'm so glad you liked it, this is such a fun post! ^^

    onmywayacqua.blogspot.com | Acqua xx

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment - I'd love to hear your opinions. :) x

Powered by Blogger.