Wednesday, 17 February 2016

Kitty Photo Shoot



Meet Primrose (Prim for short), our three-year-old pussy cat.

She likes to play - either with cat toys, or chasing her two feline brothers. Her favourite toy is her pink flamingo on a string, which she's had since we got her. When she's running about and having fun, she makes little, happy chirping sounds as she goes.

Moving on to the food front, she loves her Felix. She has a sachet at tea time - although she's usually begging for it a couple of hours before hand! She likes Dreamies as treats.
 
Have you got any pets?

Related Articles

16 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. Welcome. If only I wasn't allergic to cats *sigh* *sad face* aha xx

      Check out my blog?
      I'm trying to blog everyday in half term?:)
      http://hannahporterx.blogspot.co.uk/2016/02/fotd-golden-goddess-makeup-look.html

      Delete
  2. So cute! I have a white cat, and honestly, she's so annoying hahaha The most annoying we've had! But still, we have a beautiful love-hate relationship haha

    onmywayacqua.blogspot.com | Acqua xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh your kitty is adorable! I've got two kittens and a rather old-man like rabbit (he's so fluffy). I'll email you a picture xx

    pinksmartiesblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Marti! Can't wait to see the pictures xx

      Delete
  4. Primrose is gorgeous! I love all these photos, Beth :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cat is adorable! I haven't got any pets, but I'd love a puppy, but my mum has allergies :( Great post with really lovely photos!

    Alice x
    www.girlabroadblogs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Naaaaaw, that's adorable Beth! I still think Benji's my fav, though :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks, El! Benji is very sweet!xx

      Delete
  7. Your cat is so cute my heart was melting at these photos xx And I have three cats and one dog and they are all a bunch of missfits ;)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment - I'd love to hear your opinions. :) x

Powered by Blogger.