Saturday, 13 February 2016

Zoella Beauty|Candy Cream Softening Body Lotion


 'Treat yourself to this deliciously fresh, fruity cream for a soft and silky body.'
~ Superdrug
 
Recently, I got the Zoella Candy Cream body lotion (and also the guinea pig case - how cute?!). First of all, I'd like to mention the packaging. It's really pretty. I love the way that it's slightly see-through so you can see the tiny pink dots inside. In the centre, is the title and Zoella logo surrounded by a pretty lace-like pattern. The tube is covered in yellow polka dots, and, edging the flip lid, is a beautiful flower design. The sizing is great and you get plenty of the lotion inside. 

Moving onto the scent, it smells really lovely - very sweet and fruity. It contains acai and blueberry extracts. I really like how they've done this, because it smells gorgeous but, at the same time, it isn't too over-whelming.

The product itself amazing too. When you rub it into your skin, the pink beads burst and the lotion moisturizes your body. I'd really recommend that you give this product a try - it's so nice and leaves your skin feeling soft and smelling gorgeous.

View it on Superdrug here.

Have you tried any of the Zoella Beauty products?

Related Articles

18 comments :

  1. I love the way you write your reviews; always really thorough! I've been wanting to get my hands on this for a while - looks gorgeous :)

    Alice x
    www.girlabroadblogs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Alice! I'd definitely recommend it xx

      Delete
  2. I went to the UK last November and I looked around in the shops but I couldn't find it! Such a shame... but it looks really lovely! Let's see if I can buy it eventually!

    onmywayacqua.blogspot.com | Acqua xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How I neeeeeed solely beauty in my life! Why does super drug have to be like half and hour away?:( lovely reviews xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! Maybe you could order online? That's what I do xx

      Delete
    2. Thanks for the suggestion!:)Xx

      Check out my recent post?
      I'm trying to blog everyday in half term :)
      http://hannahporterx.blogspot.co.uk/2016/02/contouring-101.html

      Delete
    3. Of course! Wow, everyday! Looking forward to reading them all!xx

      Delete
  4. This body lotion sounds really nice, thanks for sharing your thoughts. I have yet to purchase any of Zoella’s products but might try them sometime. I love the cosmetics bag too!! :-) xx

    Helen | Helens Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I'd recommend them xx

      Delete
  5. Your reviews are always my favourite Beth, and pretty much all your blog posts! I get soso excited everytime I see you have written a new post, because they are always so interesting with gorgeous pictures, and I just really enjoy reading them. Loved this post. Mind having a look at my latest?xxx
    www.rosieauthorwriting.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you so so much, Rosie! That's a lovely comment. I love reading yours too! Going over to look at yours now xx

      Delete
  6. Naaaaaw, loving the makeup case! That Guinea pig is so cute! I'd love that sorta design on a T shirt xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, El! Yes - that would be so nice on a T shirt!xx

      Delete
  7. This cream looks lovely! Great review x

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really want to try this lotion as I loved the one from her original collection :)
    pinksmartiesblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment, Marti! I'd really recommend it, especially if you liked the other one!xx

      Delete

Please feel free to comment - I'd love to hear your opinions. :) x

Powered by Blogger.