Wednesday, 2 March 2016

February Favourites

It's March, already! I'm really excited to talk you through my favourites from Febraury. I've got a couple of things I really liked last month. What were you loving in February?

The first thing that I'd like to mention is Aussie Frizz Miracle shampoo. I really like this because it leaves your very soft and tangle-free. It also says that it's for 'please sit still hair' - and that's so true! It stops any fly aways and you can leave your hair down without it falling over your face or getting in the way.
Next up, 'Marshmellow Skye' by Cathy Cassidy. This is a book that I was reading during February. It's part of The Chocolate Box Girls series, and I loved it. It's like it's tangled up between the past and present. It's about a sister called Skye. The story is a mix bewteen family life and friendship, as well as being to desperate to find out about one of her relatives pasts.

The last thing I'd like to talk about is Invisibobbles. These are basically hair bobbles that are made out of a plastic spiral wire. They look a little bit like a telephone wire. These are so great for if you have thick or curly hair because they don't get tangled or knotted, and they won't damage your hair either. These ones are from Superdrug.


What were your February Favourites?
I'd also like to add that I got a Twitter account for my blog.
@beth_may_blog 

Related Articles

12 comments :

  1. Hmmm maybe I should get some Invisibobbles, they seem perfect for me because my hair gets tangled so easily! I'll see if I can get some!

    onmywayacqua.blogspot.com | Acqua xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked reading this! That's my fave Chocolate box girls book. Those hair bands look really useful too I will have to check them out! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Cathy Cassidy books and I will definitely check out Marshmallow Skye! Superdrug has some really great items and I'll look out for some invisibobbles as I have very thick and lots of hair! ❤️❤️❤️
    Laila
    www.lailabee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Aussie Products! Your blog is so cute <3

    Check out my recent?

    www.royallyrouge.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for commenting on my blog, just followed your blog, would love if you could follow mine as well. Love favorites blogs, I also find them so inspiring. My february favorite was a new face wash from purity, it is amazing!!!!

    Jessica Ann
    www.jessannsmyth.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I just followed you on Bloglovin' xx

      Delete
  6. I need that Frizz miracle shampoo!
    Your blog is looking so pretty!
    Xx

    h-r-j.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it works so well! Thanks so much!xx

      Delete

Please feel free to comment - I'd love to hear your opinions. :) x

Powered by Blogger.