Friday, 27 May 2016

Kiko Sugar Sparkles Review | With Lou



If you've been following my blog for a while, you'll already know that one of my new year's resolutions was to grow my nails. Now we're in May, and it's safe to say that I haven't quite managed it yet. But I'm still trying! One of the things that seems to help me the most is having nail varnish on them; I think it just gives me motivation to try and keep them looking nice. My most recent nail varnish was given to me and I love it. It's Kiko's Sugar Sparkles.


 The first thing that I love about this nail varnish is the colour. Mine is in a pretty, pale pink. It's sparkly and reminds me of fairy dust. You can put it straight on to your nails, but I like to put it over another colour. This makes it look like a dusting of sugar on top of a bright colour. It's not too glittery, just nice and subtle, giving a pretty shimmer. The sparkles comes from the tiny, micro-crystals that are within the nail varnish.

The brush inside is transparent and wide - the width gives it easy application, making it really quick to apply. It's very buildable - one coat is pretty, but a couple makes the sparkle stand out much more.  Overall, I really like this nail varnish. I think it adds something to a plain coat and makes your nails look really special.

See Lou's thoughts on Kiko nail varnish and have a read of her lovely blog:

What's your favourite nail varnish?

Related Articles

18 comments :

  1. I really need to grow my nails, they are so bad! That nail polish is so pretty xx
    www.blossomofhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too, haha! Thank you so much xx

      Delete
  2. I too need to grow my nails, I really don't like having them so short anymore! This nail varnish is pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am seriously in love with Kiko <3 adding this to my to-try list! Thanks for sharing xX

    kynialikethecountry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks really pretty! I like the sparkles. I did some investigating and found out that kiko do not test on animals which is great!! Hope your having a lovely weekend <3 xx www.rosieauthorwriting.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much, Rosie! You too! I'm really glad that Kiko don't test on animals xx

      Delete
  5. This sounds amazing! Although I love trying out different nail polishes, I'm always hesitant when it comes to glitter. But this one seems more subtle, it looks promising!

    onmywayacqua.blogspot.com | Acqua xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That one looks really pretty :) Might need to add this onto my try list xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! Fun to collab with you xx

      Delete
  7. Kiko nail polishes look stunning but I have never actually been into a Kiko so I will have to go into one soon! Thanks for sharing x
    http://thepastelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Soo pretty!!

    pinksmartiesblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really pretty & sparkly! Thanks, Marti xx

      Delete
  9. I also have been trying to grow my nails, and at the moment, its working hahah, loooove the colour of it!

    Lauren | www.laurenjoannee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment - I'd love to hear your opinions. :) x

Powered by Blogger.