Wednesday, 11 May 2016

Things that make me happy | The Happiness Tag

- The fresh scent of the sea
- the smell of sweet bath bombs
-  cakes baking in the oven
- lit candles
- flowers

- Alice in Wonderland
I've always loved the story and I love the illustrations.  
- Girl Online
 This is one that I recently read but it's one of my current favourites. I love how it's an easy read but has a really gripping storyline. I also like how relatable Penny is!
- Lily Alone 
This was one of the first Jacqueline Wilson books that I read and I loved it. I probably still know parts of the story off by heart because I read it over and over again.
 - The Princess and the Pea
 This one has to be on the list because it used to be my absolute favourite. I also love the way that there are so many variations of this story.


- warm bubble baths
 - dancing
-  ice cream on sunny days
-  writing my blog
- art and being creative

- Mary Poppins
I must have watched it so many times because I put it on a couple of months ago for the first time in years and could remember almost all of the lyrics! It's a really lovely musical.
- Dance Moms
 I had to put this in just because I find it so funny and get really into the story lines. It's also really addictive!
- Disney Films
   Maybe this is cheating, but I added in Disney films in general because they are all really fun and easy to watch. I loved all of the older ones that I had on video - The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, Snow white - but I think my favourites are Tangled and Frozen. They're all so magical and happy.


Recently, a couple of tags have been going round the internet about things that we appreciate and love. I like the way that they've been spreading some positivity. A big thank you to Eve Nicholls for nominating me! I nominate: Rosie, El, and Acqua.

What makes you happy?

Related Articles

20 comments :

  1. Aaaaw thanks for nominating me! I'm really excited to do this! I loved your picks, this kind of post is so lovely.

    onmywayacqua.blogspot.com | Acqua xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's okay! It's such a fun tag! Thank you xx

      Delete
  2. Great post Beth! I love Alice in Wonderland and Lily Alone was one of my favourite Jacqueline Wilson books along with Lola Rose and Tracy Beaker :)

    meetmeinmontaukblog.blogspot.co.uk
    pinksmartiesblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I named my guinea pigs after Lola Rose! Thank you so much, Marti xx

      Delete
  3. I just started watching Dance Moms and it's amazing haha! Great post, I love these kind of things x

    Alice
    www.girlabroadblogs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yes, same! Thanks, Alice xx

      Delete
  4. Summer makes me happy and so does fresh fruit, this was a lovely post to read xx
    www.blossomofhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely post! I love warm bubble bars! Xx

    Amyx Makeupwithmissa.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you very very much for nominating me I loved reading all your answers and am very similar to some. I am going to do this later on in the week or early next week! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! that's okay! Can't wait to read your answers!xx

      Delete
  7. I love the fresh smell of flowers, ice cream and the sea! X
    http://thepastelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. snap! thanks so much for commenting xx

      Delete
  8. I love the smell of sweet bath bombs and I loooooove art and being creative!

    Lauren | www.laurenjoannee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving the look of your blog! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loved seeing your answers <3

    Eve | www.evenicholls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment - I'd love to hear your opinions. :) x

Powered by Blogger.