Wednesday, 29 June 2016

Lush | A Lush Birthday




On the eighteenth, it was my fifteenth birthday - and I recieved some really lovely presents, including some things from Lush. I really like Lush; the products always look and smell amazing, and the company themselves are cruelty-free and involved in some great campaigns.


'This melts into your bathwater, turning the water sky-blue, dotted with foam clouds.'

One of the things that I was given is the Blue Skies and White Fluffy Clouds bubble bar. If you've been reading my blog a while, you'll know that I really love The Comforter bubble bar, and so I couldn't wait to try this one. It's beautiful to look at and smells lovely. The scent is patchouli and frankincense which is to help you to relax. Once you've crumbled it into your running bath, the bath water turns a deep blue and froths with big 'cloud' bubbles.


'A single bar could take you around the world in 80 washes, but why wait until you’re going on holiday to use them?'
Another thing that I was given is The Mighty Shampoo Bar. I've never had a shampoo bar so I was really looking forward to giving it a try - and I love it! It comes in it's own metal Lush case and the bar itself looks and smells lovely too. The way that you use it is similar to liquid shampoo - you can lather it up it your hands, or just rub it straight into your hair. When you massage it in, room fills with it's gorgeous scent. The amazing thing about this is (depending on how long/thick your hair is), it lasts for eighty to one hundred washes!















'Every ingredient is carefully selected for its gentleness on the skin, with chamomile, elderflower, calamine and lavender; this is nature at its kindest.'

I also got the Fresh Farmacy face wash, which I love. It's very gentle and calming to use, and your skin feels so fresh after using it. It smells sweet, too. It's a really good, big, size, so I can see that I'm going to get lots of uses out of it. Lush have used a selection of essential oils in the facewash to make it soothing, relaxing, and good for improving your skin.















'A sensationally-scented solid conditioner that's big on volume and shine.'

The last thing to show you is the Big conditioner that I was given. I love this! Going perfectly the shampoo bar, this is a solid, bar conditioner. It smells beautiful. It's really soft and gentle, and leaves your hair shining and smooth. Again, I can tell that it's going to last a really long time. Lush have added sea salt, glycerine, wrack seaweed, lemon, and lime, to make your hair soft, hydrated, shiny, and mannagable.


What are your favourite Lush products?

Related Articles

34 comments :

  1. Love me some lush!! Great reviews and happy birthday again xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhhh I'm so jealous! These all look amazing!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved this post! and your photos are so good now haha ly b xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely post, the bath bombs are gorgeous! Happy belated birthday xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them! Thank you so much, Lily xx

      Delete
  5. Happy belated birthday! All of those things look AMAZING! Have fun trying them out!
    XOXO Bella
    http://belliary.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! going to go & read your blog now xx

      Delete
  6. Hope you had an amazing day! Everything looks so lovely xx
    www.blossomofhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm obsessed with Lush! Happy belated birthday my dear! xX

    kynialikethecountry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post! The fluffy clouds bubble bar sounds so nice! I love Lush's shampoo bars. They lather up and wash your hair really well! Also Happy Birthday! X

    Amyx Makeupwithmissa.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! I love them too! Xx

      Delete
  9. Oooh lovely, I love lush :)

    http://pinksmartiesblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd love to try some more Lush when I'm back in the UK, and I'll definitely keep my eyes peeled for these products! Your reviews are the best, Beth, always a pleasure to read.


    Mind checking out my latest - it's all about my recent adventures in Poland!

    Alice x
    girlabroadblogs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much, Alice! You should definitely try them, I love them all!

      I'll go & have a read of your new post now! Xx

      Delete
  11. wow great blog post ! love posts like this.. keep up the good work :)

    come say hi


    Jadiee'sLittleBlog

    ZoellaLook

    ReplyDelete
  12. I must admit, there is just something about lush products that just makes me want to keep buying! I agree with you when you say that they all smell amazing. The only thing I've tried from this post is the blue skies and fluffy white clouds bubble bar, so I will have to give the others a go as they sound amazing! I hope you had a lovely birthday!<3
    FloralsAndCoralsx//Our Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too! thank you so much - I did! Xx

      Delete
  13. I need to try some of the new summer lush products! X
    http://thepastelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd really recommend these! Thank you for commenting xx

      Delete
  14. I love me some LUSH products! hope you had a wonderful birthday xo

    emsirose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. A LUSH birthday sounds like the best kind of birthday! All these products sound amazing, if I had the money I feel like I would buy every single thing from them hahaha happy late birthday!

    onmywayacqua.blogspot.com | Acqua xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! Haha, me too!xx

      Delete
  16. Great post! thanks for sharing, Do you want to support each others blog by following each other? Please let me know so I can follow you right back:)

    xoxo
    www.theclosetelf.com
    Check out: http://www.zaful.com/?lkid=12928

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lush is THE BESTTTT! Literally been addicted to all their products recently! Lovely post
    Morgan | www.justmorgs.com

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment - I'd love to hear your opinions. :) x

Powered by Blogger.