Monday, 11 July 2016

It's been a year! | Goals for the Future


Can you believe that it's been a whole year since I sat down and typed up my very first blog post? Looking back, my blog has changed and grown so much since, and I'm so happy that's it's come this far. To begin with, it had a craft theme, but it's quickly evolved into a life blog. I've never been very good at keeping a diary, so blogging has been a lovely way to document my life and some of things that I've been enjoying. Thank you to everyone who's ever read, followed, commented - I love writing my blog, and it's amazing to know that there's people out there reading it.

Twelve months seems like my first blogging milestone. Me and Lily, from allthingslilyblog.blogspot.co.uk, have decided to talk about any goals for the future, or any other milestones we'd like to achieve.

My hopes for the future:

 To keep reading and discover new authors

To keep having craft projects on the go

To carry on writing my blog

To chat to more bloggers and discover new blogs

  To continue writing letters

To keep taking photos and
put them in a scrapbook or photo album

To try my best in my exams

 To carry on with dance

To learn new art forms and styles

To learn to do more hairstyles, like dutch braids

To try and learn calligraphy 

To improve at taking photos 

Do you have any hopes or goals?

See Lily's goals for the future and have a read of her lovely posts:

Related Articles

25 comments :

  1. Ahh great post Beth! Can you french braid? Dutch is the same but you plait the hair under eachother xx

    pinksmartiesblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much, Marti! I can dutch braid, but not very well, so I'm going to practice Xx

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on a year of blogging! If you are wanting to discover new authors I recommend Catherine Alliott - her books are a great, easy read over summer:)<3 x
    FloralsAndCoralsx//Our Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! I'll have to check out her books!xx

      Delete
  3. Congrats on your year of blogging, and great post as always. I really loved collabing with you! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much. I loved collabing with you too! Xx

      Delete
  4. Congratulations on one year of blogging! You've come so far. I'd love to try and learn calligraphy as well, I'm always jealous of those who have beautiful handwriting!

    Mind checking out my latest - I feature an LYDC bag!

    Alice x
    girlabroadblogs.blogspot.con

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much, Alice! Me too Xx

      Delete
  5. Well done on a year of blogging, it has been an absolute pleasure following you on this journey and watching your blog develop! Thankyou for being such an incredible friend and penpal, I love all your goals for the future by the way x
    www.rosieauthorwriting.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw, thank you so much, Rosie! You too! Xx

      Delete
  6. Thats so exciting !! congrats ! :)

    http://www.carolinapinglo.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on one year! I can't wait to see your blog grow and develop even more xx
    blossomofhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats! I actually recently had my one year anniversary too! Can't wait to see what the future holds for you!

    XOXO Bella
    http://belliary.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Congrats to you, too! Xx

      Delete
  9. Lovely post! Congratulations on your blog anniversary! These goals sound great, I hope you achieve them! X

    Amyx Makeupwithmissa.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. THE BIGGEST CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so happy for you, I loved your goals for the future! I really hope you'll keep blogging for many years to come :)

    onmywayacqua.blogspot.com | Acqua xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for being so supportive! Xx

      Delete
  11. Congrats! Thats amazing - I've had many blogs in the past (they were terrible aha) and none of them lasted anywhere near a year!! I guess my goal now is to carry on with/ stick at my current one for a bit longer!
    Beth x
    Beth Abigail

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'll go & take a look at your blog, Beth Xx

      Delete
  12. Such a lovely post, glad I found your blog!

    Olivia // BLONDE LA MODE

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a lovely post, glad I found your blog!

    Olivia // BLONDE LA MODE

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment - I'd love to hear your opinions. :) x

Powered by Blogger.