Sunday, 7 August 2016

A Day in the Life | Collab With Emsi Rose



Wednesday 3rd August 2016

To start the day, I woke up to my phone alarm-clock buzzing. The first thing that I did was have a read of my book while I was waking up. I'm currently re-reading Opal Plumstead by Jacqueline Wilson because I haven't read it for a couple of years, and it's one of my favourite books. The next thing that I did was wash my hair, using the Aussie Miricle Moist shampoo and conditioner.
After that, I started getting ready for the day. I changed from my glasses to my contact lenses, blow
dried my hair, and then got dressed. I wore my black skater dress with my black crochet cardigan. I really like this outfit because I love the daisy print on the dress. I spent the rest of the morning painting - at the moment, I really like using pen with water colour.

Later on, I sat outside and painted my nails. I used a Barry M nail varnish, which one of my friends gave to me for my birthday. I love the colour, and it has coconut infusion which helps to keep your nails healthy. I spent the rest of the afternoon baking. I made vanilla cupcakes, with vanilla butter cream icing, which were really fun to make.
When it came to the evening, I had a bath. I added the Blue Skies and White Fluffy Clouds bubble bar from Lush which smelled lovely and created lots of bubbles.

What did you do today?

This is a collab with Emsi Rose - go and have a read of her lovely blog 
and see her Day in the Life: 
 http://emsirose.blogspot.co.uk/

Related Articles

23 comments :

  1. Lovely blog post! I loved reading Jacqueline Wilson books and I really need to tey out some of the Barry M Coconut Infusion nail polishes. Have you tried them before? X
    http://thepastelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! Me too! Yes, I've got one other one as well - I love them so much! Xx

      Delete
  2. I love the blue skies and fluffy white clouds bubble bar, it creates so many bubbles! xx
    blossomofhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! It's lovely. Thank you so much for commenting! Xx

      Delete
  3. Blue skies and fluffy white clouds is up there with my favourite lush products ever! I live a bit of Jackie too!

    Lou Loves /:/ www.louloves01.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. My LUSH goodies are running out and I'm craaazy to go again hahaha I might try this bubble bar as it looks amazing! Loved reading about your day :)

    onmywayacqua.blogspot.com | Acqua xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, definitely try it, it's lovely. thank you so much xx

      Delete
  5. This was such a lovely little post to read, I loved hearing about all the nice things you did and I really like that book too xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you had a fab day, love the pictures xx

    http://pinksmartiesblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun day for you! Especially the morning, Opal Plumstead is a killer read.

    #sweetreats xx www.bakingboutiquebirds.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much ! It's one of my favourite books Xx

      Delete
  8. Sounds like a great day! I love LUSH products too, have you tried the orange scented version of that bubble bar (brightside)? It's one of my favourite bubble bars!

    http://megansmegablog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Megan. I haven't done yet, but I'd love to try it! Xx

      Delete
  9. Sounds like a great day! I love LUSH products too, have you tried the orange scented version of that bubble bar (brightside)? It's one of my favourite bubble bars!

    http://megansmegablog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely post Beth, lush baths are just the best and always so calming and relaxing. I really like your blog xx

    mylifeasmarinaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! I love Lush! I'm going to go & have a read of your blog now! Xx

      Delete
  11. It was lovely hearing what you got up to, and who doesn't love a good ol' lush bath? xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I must say, we have SO much in common! I have read Opal Plumstead too, and I felt like I could relate to her so much in the book. Also, Lush is my All Time Favourite shop EVER!! I had my birthday party there, awesome experience. I like Blue Skies and Fluffy White Clouds, and I also have The Comforter and Supertramp ( they are all really big! )

    Fab post, and really cool pics
    AnaelX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We definitely do! Wowww a Lush birthday party sounds amazing. The Comforter is my favourite Lush product! Thanks so much xx

      Delete

Please feel free to comment - I'd love to hear your opinions. :) x

Powered by Blogger.